Legal notice and information according to § 5 TMG and § 55 RStV
Aqua Lung GmbH
Phone: +49 - (0)7731 - 9345-0
Fax: +49 - (0)7731 - 9345-40
Managing Directors: Nicolas Burger
Sales tax identification number: DE 812042524
The company is registered at the District Court of Freiburg Registration number: HRB 54140
Responsible according to § 55 Sect. 2 RStV:
Aqua Lung GmbH
1. The content published on this website is copyright protected under national and international copyright laws. Any use of its content requires the prior written consent of Aqua Lung GmbH, unless the use is allowed on basis of a binding legal regulation. This is applies especially for copying, editing, translating, storage, processing and reproducing of content in databases or other electronic media and systems. Content and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of individual content or complete pages or the entire website is not permitted and is sanctioned as criminal in intent. In addition, this web page may not be distributed by the user at any time to any third party, rented or sold in any other way. This includes the reproduction of this site (in whole or in part) in the context of framing (specifically "iframe"). Allowed is the production of electronic copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use and for publication or distribution, in social networks..
2. If you as a user (whether commercial or private) are not sure what use you may make of the contents of this website, please contact us at AQGemail@example.com. Should you need our permission for any use, we will individually consider and respond to your request. However, Aqua Lung GmbH is not obliged to grant such permission.
3. The website may license third party content and/or contain hyperlinks to third party websites. Aqua Lung GmbH is solely responsible for the content of its pages under general laws, but is not responsible for the content of third parties or the content of such linked web pages and does not make representations about the suppliers of such web pages or their contents. Linked sites were checked for possible violations of law at the time they were set up on our Site. Aqua Lung GmbH is not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored information of third parties or the task of examining whether illegal activity, hyperlinks or contents are present. Because, however, a permanent control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation. The use of third party content is solely at your own risk. If we become aware via notification or in any other manner of infringement or we are required under the general law to remove or block the use of information, we will remove the content and/or links immediately.
4. Aqua Lung GmbH complies with all laws regulating collection of personal data, security and protection of personal data as well as legal privacy policies with regard to use and processing of personal data of the user of this website.
5. Aqua Lung GmbH shall not be held liable for inadvertent misprint of content on this website or any other claims based on the use of this website, unless stated claims are a violation based on:
Aqua Lung GmbH or his representatives or agents shall be liable only up to the amount of damages as typically foreseeable in respect of damages caused by a gross negligent breach of a material contractual obligation.
To this Agreement German law shall apply exclusively. The application of the Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) of April 11, 1980 as amended, as well as any other provisions of the international law of contract shall be excluded. The place of jurisdiction is, as far as the customer is a business within the meaning of § 14 BGB, a legal entity under public law or public special assets, Singen
1. In the use of this website or provision of services, Aqua Lung GmbH collects various types of data by the visitors and is sometimes necessary to use the site or arise from the use of the website and its services.
2. During the registration the basic data is entered by the user and is storaged at Aqua Lung. The data is determined by the registration form and is only used and storaged for this website and their services. During this kind of registration, Aqua Lung also has the right to inform the user about changes, additions, new versions of this website or about information which is provided by this website, for example competitions.
b) If the user logs in to recive a newsletter, this application may use a login provider or request the e-mail address without further information. Any further personal information provided in the process of registry for a newsletter is purely optional. The registrant explicitly confirms personal ownership of provided e-mail address and agrees with the sending of the newsletter to the specified e-mail.
c) If a user registers in this website via registration by a login provider, personal data related to this account is stored on login provider´s servers. This information is not used or processed by login provider in any way except for login purposes or if otherwise stated at the login providers terms and conditions.
3. Data collected directly in connection with the use of the website:
b) Aqua Lung GmbH's website automatically stores the data that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs contain innocuous, non-specific personal data such as your web request, truncated Internet Protocol address to identify non-personal regional data such as city or country, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that enables your browser to be uniquely identified. Your anonymized IP address is stored in accordance with all data protection regulations.
4. When sending e-mail messages or other communications, such as commentaries on this website, Aqua Lung GmbH preserves such communications in order to process and respond to user requests and questions in order to service the user and improve this website and its products and services. When publishing a comment, for accountability, your indicated email address is saved but not published. Your name will be published if you have not written under a pseudonym. If asked, for example, for providing feedback, In specific instances, with personally authorized permission, Aqua Lung GmbH may use this Site to disclose or publish your personal data. The acquisition of the data contained in such feedback and handling of all personal data contained therein shall be in accordance with the above data protection principles.
5. The user has the right at any time and at no cost, to inquire about the usage of any personal data. Wherever collected information is personally attributable, the user always has the right to revoke their consent to the use of their personal data with effect for the future. To provide information or to cancel, please contact GDPR-DE@aqualung.com.